I decided to make a small update on my app. The idea behind this application came to me while of course I was outside of the office on some meetings and a client called with his problem - that our appliance did not work, actually some switch was "stuck" and these was the reason for the problems. But I had to browse from my phone to find this out so naturally this application was born and you can ping, rdns and check the MX records with it. Also in this updated version I have put a "Wifi On" button since I was in the ridiculous situation where I had wifi, but no Internet and I did not want to do this - I wanted to check my real ip from my 3G network.
Here it is the new version ;)